Hello! I’m Natalia
My passion for massage started early on. As a child, I watched my grandmother’s massage sessions, and those experiences sparked my interest in learning more about her trade.
As an adult, I spent a year of studying massage in Chisinau, Moldova. I opened my own massage business in 2002. The experiences I gained were valuable, but I wanted to learn more.
In 2006 I took opportunity to study massage for 4 years at Israel at Win Gate Institute of Physical Education and Sports. I specialized clinical therapeutic massage.
I continued to work and round out my knowledge with an additional 9-month training course in the US.
Today I have more than 15 years of experience. I truly value and strive for the well-being of my clients and provide massage techniques in areas such as spa therapy (the use of stones, bamboo, reflexology, etc.), Swedish massage, medical massage (clinical) and body forming therapy (sculpting).
I think my grandmother would be pleased to know that her skill as a masseur is now a family tradition kept in the hands of her trained and experienced granddaughter!
My Approach & Values
I believe in continuous training!
I believe in responsible and personalized involvement for the good of my clients!
I believe that massage is a solution for treatment and fitness improvement!
I believe in what I do!
- Medical massage (clinical)
- Spa therapy (stones, bamboo, reflexology, etc.)
- Swedish Massage
- Body forming therapy (sculpting)
- Nearly 6 years of studies in schools with different approaches!
- More than 15 years of experience working in different countries and cultures!
- Chisinau, Moldova, 1 year of Massage School
- Netanya, Israel: 4 years of WinGate Institute of Sport and Physical Education
- USA 9 months of massage school with associate degree in alternative medicine